Promoting & Empowering Hobbies of ALL Types
- To provide Education & Networking
- To create and collaborate with other groups and organizations
- To benefit the general public – especially the disadvantaged of all ages
- To imagine, design and build projects
- For building lifelong skills, family involvement & mutual learning
As a central Hub, We reach out to folks with a variety of hobbies, interests, skills and knowledge.
Then get them together in some way.. To learn something while having a bit of fun.
Better yet is our creating unique things that other groups don’t do. We start out simple and progress gently to advanced things.
- Spark an early (and continuing) desire to learn or to kindle new interests at any point in life.
- Bring together All individuals and families without regard to Income Levels, Ages, or being Disadvantaged, At-Risk or Disabled
- Encourage imagination, creativity and teamwork ~ While building character, solid self esteem and a good social compass, and if possible encourage lifelong family bonding with great memories.
- Find existing hobbies and groups that would like a central way for the public to find them on our website and forum. To develop, empower & promote them to a larger demographic.
- Make available a unified support infrastructure for hobbies and their clubs, providing central services to their existing format and resources.
- Fund these efforts via Donations from the public sector, grants, sponsors and local government departments. Building partnerships to provide accessible “Hands On Fun©“ educational hobbies.
What does Synergy mean ?
You might think an action (verb) but Trust us.. it is a Noun. The Greeks have a sense of humor.
It is the result of working together. In our case by uniting talent, skills, common interests and goals.
Synergy syn·er·gy [sin-er-jee] NOUN [Plural syn·er·gies] Is the creation of a whole that is greater than the simple sum of its parts. Not the actions required to do so.. hence it being a Noun.
The term synergy comes from the Greek synergia συνέργεια from synergos συνεργός, meaning “working together”